originalpuck: Crystal Renn, fat woman submerged to hips in water, running her hands through it. Exposing cleavage. Morgan on it. (Default)
[personal profile] originalpuck
It seems like Tuesdays are my family's official True Blood days. I just saw the latest episode, so it's time for a reaction post.


*Warnings: I haven't read the third book yet, so no spoilers for that, please.*

- Werewolves: 0, Bill: 80,000,000
- Pam, I ♥ you so much. You rock.
- Jessica with a chainsaw = so much hot, so much love. Even if she was going to use it on a dead body.
- LOLs, Jessica spraying the house with Lysol to cover up the smell of death.
- OMG DISAPPEARING DEAD BODY!
- Oh, oh, is the book thing Sookie and Bill going to come to light?
- VAMPIRE WARS!!!!
- Oh Lafayette, I say it every time I see you, but never change. I love you so fucking much it hurts.
- Thank goodness Tara's gonna be alright.
- See, Sam, I warned you. Sheesh. If you listened to me more, things like nearly getting hit wouldn't happen (as much).
- OMG, weirdly I want some Andy/Jason slash so very badly.
- Oh Jason, you'd be the world's worst cop. Not for lack of trying, but, well, you're you. Even if you did catch yourself a drug dealer.
- On that note: he got out of the car and the whole time I had my hand over my eyes, screaming at him.
- Eric, I love you. Have I mentioned it lately? Cause I do.
- Yay! Brief clips of Godric!
- Eric loves Sookie *singsong voice*
- I love that she'd rather stay on the porch all night than invite him in.
- Eric vs Werewolves...I'm sensing a theme here.
- The whole time Loretta was screaming about being on fire, I was yelling at her on the screen to just stop drop and roll, for goodness' sake! You'd think, being all easily killed by fire and stuff would make vamps MORE aware of what to do when lit on fire. *shakes head* Not that I really like her, anyways.
- Jessica/Hoyt. I still love it.
- Lols, Sookie, you show your brother who's boss.
- Jason and Sookie cleaning together reminded me so much of the first book, and of their Gran, and awwwww!
- This episode needed more Bill/Sam. *nods*
- One of these days it won't end on a cliffhanger. Of course, my wife insists that will also be the day the series ends. So maybe I'll just take my cliffhangers and be happy.
- Yay, a fourth season is confirmed. TB, you rock!

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags