originalpuck: Hayley Williams With Her Orange Hair Swinging, Grinning Wide (Happy Hayley)
[personal profile] originalpuck
My wife made me a new header for my DW. She used some photos I loved, and one of my favorite quotes. The font for my name also matches my website's font, which is kickass. She even managed to include one of my favorite quotes. I love it like breathing; it makes me feel so happy and so much more at home on my DW, somehow. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-03-02 07:04 am (UTC)
finch: (Default)
From: [personal profile] finch
It looks great!

(no subject)

Date: 2011-03-02 08:47 pm (UTC)
aine_silveria: (Blood-red rose-grave)
From: [personal profile] aine_silveria
It looks quite angry. I don't like bugs and the girl looks like she's yelling, which I don't usually do when happy, so... but it's not MY header. And if it's made up of stuff you like, well, I can't do much more than comment. And maybe wonder what about those images appeal to you?

It does remind me I need to get back into doing stuff like that as a creative outlet. *sigh*

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags