originalpuck: A cropped image of Jamie Bell, from his forehead down to his mid-nose. His eyes are red, & has deep circles under them. (Vampire!Esca)
[personal profile] originalpuck
I have a kink meme response pwp in The Eagle fandom that needs a quick beta, if anyone's available. It's set in the same 'verse as "The Cares of Tomorrow," Esca/Marcus, NC-17, 1200 words, and there's bdsm and (a discussion of) bloodplay.

Any takers? *hopeful eyes*

Or any suggestions about where I can to look to find a beta in The Eagle fandom?

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-15 09:34 am (UTC)
st_aurafina: Rainbow DNA (Default)
From: [personal profile] st_aurafina
I have two The Eagle fans on my flist - you, and [personal profile] sineala - she writes kink, too, but I have no idea if she betas or not.

Otherwise, there's [community profile] kb_cafe, for [community profile] kink_bingo players, there's quite often a beta request post, maybe you might find someone there?

I wish I knew the fandom - I have the first book. Must read it.

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags